Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Episode 37 - Recovery Mode



Frog Pond!
-My Sock Summit toe-up socks take a swim in the frog pond. Sorry Deb!!

On the Needles
-Glynis
-No progress from last week, so I'm not even bothering to show them.

-Moderne Baby Blanket
-US 5 (3.75 mm) needles
-Comfy Sport from Knitpicks
-Currently working on block #7

-Fling Socks
-Hermione's Everyday socks
-US 2 (2.75 mm)
-STR Lightweight in ST-1

-Dishcloths
-Made a start on the second on and had to tink back after I tried my backwards knitting and did it wrong.

On the Wheel
-CMF superwash merino in Atlantis
-the last 1/3 is still being spun, but should be complete this weekend

FO of the Week
-Clapotis by Kate Gilbert
-My very first Clapotis!
-Used 6 skeins of Noro Silk Garden in an unknown colorway
-US 8 (5.0 mm)
-Knit during July and August of 2005

2 comments:

  1. Just getting caught up on the shows, I can't believe you had to drop all those stitches by hand and then did another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having so much fun watching your videos! Oh please tell me where I can find the dishcloth pattern?? You've inspired me to try to make a few. Thanks so much for all the fun and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete