Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Episode 82 - Slow Going



On the Needles
Evenstar
Cattywampus Hearts
Round the Twist socks

On the Wheel
Yarn Love
-100% superwash merino roving in Sock Star (stash from Sock Summit '09)

Various & Sundry
Estes Park Wool Market
-My news was good, then it was neutral. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll keep everyone updated!

Twisted River Clay on Etsy

I'm singing the praises of Zicam Cold Remedy chewables and Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough gel tabs for beating down my cold in under 36 hours!

Untangled some Twisted Limone for innovadog on Rav

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention or show us your shawl??? I like puzzles, but I hate tangled yarn. My sister usually has to untangle it for me. Glad you're feeling better. I also swear by Zicam♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to fight off that cold/flu so fast!
    The word cattywampus is just fun to say! lol Yeah, I'm easily amused, what can I say.

    ReplyDelete