Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Episode 89 - WiPs Galore!



On the Needles
Evenstar
Wanida
Lacy Sock Star Baktus
Pink Lemonade socks
Mom's Shipwreck
Kauni

On the Wheel
Nothing this week!

Various & Sundry
Coffee!
-Join us on the Rav board for some coffee discussion, it doesn't necessarily have to be about stuff from San Marco!

Respect the Spindle by Abby Franquemont
-video download is on sale for 10 cents!

-I'm not sure how long the sale will last, so get it while you can

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

6 comments:

  1. Thank-you Carin for the great tip on the Respect the Spindle DVD! How fabulous! Another great podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, just now seeing the conversation about coffee. How funny we had the same conversation during VKN, before I even saw the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to get a class with Sivia Harding on adding beads with a crochet hook. We were in an emptied restaurant and found the little dishes for holding soy sauce were perfect for containing the beads. Now I have some from a local potter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok score one for Carin the enabler, or perhaps one point for each person that races over to interweave for that awesome download. THANKS! it was still available late Thursday night. Thank you for the tip about adding beads also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I send you 730 thank yous, one for each bead I'm adding to my shawl with the nifty tip you shared. It's so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the tip on Respect the Spindle. Its a great video and fortified the things I learnt in a quick lesson from a friend. I also loved how she wound the yarn, I'll have my own Twisted Limone like balls now!

    ReplyDelete